We are pleased to announce that DLA Piper and FMO have joined the sponsors for our Africa Investment Exchange: Power and Renewables meeting in London on 21-22 November.
The agenda is co-produced by CbI’s African Energy:
• Engage with Silas Zimu, Energy Advisor to the President of South Africa, on the country’s gas IPP plans, renewable programme and ongoing energy challenges.
• Hear conclusions of the COP22 meetings and how they impact on Africa.
• Engage in an expert discussion of private and public sector investment issues for baseload power.
• Examine renewable energy models and then discuss potential land rights, local governance and other political, social issues in AfricaHardball.
• Explore innovative financial structures, commercial returns, entry and exit strategies.
• Measure the wider impact of investments on social and economic development.
• Discuss successful geothermal power models emerging in East Africa.
• Analyse key markets including, Cameroon, Egypt, Morocco, Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda and South Africa.