Africa Investment Exchange (AIX) Membership
Option 1 – AIX Membership only
Monthly online meetings under the Chatham House Rule
- Online roundtable meetings, held under the Chatham House Rule to deliver frank discussion and a trusted exchange of insight.
- Exclusive online Q&As with African Energy’s analysts.
Exclusive data and insights
Special discounts for in-person AIX meetings
Option 2: AIX membership via an African Energy newsletter subscription
A curated news and analysis package for your company
First published in 1998, African Energy's newsletter is editorially independent and provides unique angles and insight on project news, policy and regulatory developments, energy market trends, and the political and governance issues that impact on the business environment.
Annual subscription licences are based on company type and size and are a cost effective way to ensure all your staff are receiving the information they need for their jobs.
- AIX membership for all staff covered by the licence.
- Breaking news and analysis plus 23 new issues a year.
- Read on any device.
- Never miss a story: Personalise news notifications and control how you receive alerts.
- Access to all maps in the African Energy map library.
- Context and depth: Access to a 20-year plus archive of past issues.
- Coverage to support decision-making throughout the project and investment lifecycle:
- Strategy and risk (Politics, security issues, finance, ESG, climate change)
- Power (Policy & regulation, generation, transmission & distribution, C&I, Off-grid)
- Resources (Upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, hydrogen, transition minerals)
Interested in becoming an AIX member?
Contact Ricky Purnell for more information on options and pricing.
Standard AIX membership – as well as tickets for in-person meetings – is free for independent Africa-based SMEs, and African public sector utilities, regulators and government officials.
African Energy also offers independent Africa-based SMEs a 40% discount on the price of African Energy newsletter licences.