The AIX membership programme is a year-round forum for trusted debate and curated insight.
Monthly online meetings under the Chatham House Rule
- An online hub to connect with industry stakeholders and share ideas and news.
- Monthly panel-led discussions and roundtables, held under the Chatham House Rule to deliver frank discussion and a trusted exchange of insight.
- Unlimited number of users from one organisation have access to AIX: online meetings – allowing all levels of staff to build their networks and develop their careers.
- Access to past recordings of AIX meetings held since April 2020.
- Access to polls and interviews.
Exclusive data and insights
Half-price tickets to in-person meetings
- Corporate logo with profile and link on the AIX membership hub.
- 10% discount on a full African Energy newsletter subscription.
- 10% discount on African Energy Industry reports and Data Insight reports.
- 50% discount for the African Energy Atlas.
- 10% discount on a full African Energy Live Data subscription.
- Consultations on business objectives and potential synergies with senior African Energy consultants.
Become an AIX Member
- 6 month membership: £995 plus VAT
- 12 month membership: £1500 plus VAT
African SMEs, utilities, regulators and public sector officials based in Africa are eligible for free membership.
Contact Lauren Slater for full details.
Contact Ricky Purnell to discuss AIX Membership