AIX: Gas Update 2019
Gas, GTP and LNG Executive Briefing
14 November 2019, RSA House, London
This half-day briefing will pick up on key themes discussed at AIX: Gas 2019, which was held in London on 2-3 May, and provide an update on the progress of major gas, LNG and gas-to-power (GTP) projects across the continent.
Held under the Chatham House Rule, participants will benefit from a shared networking lunch with the wide range of private and public sector stakeholders attending the fifth annual AIX Power & Renewables meeting (13-14 November, RSA House).
Tickets may be bought for £450 (excl VAT) by emailing Lauren Andrews
The agenda is structured round:
Africa gas update
Highlighting key trends across the value chain.
- Domestic supply and export expectations.
- Snapshot of LNG import projects.
- Innovative partnerships and structures: combining investors with upstream players.
- Who is investing in domestic gas IPPs.
Scaling small-scale LNG
A look at the prospects of small-scale LNG in Africa.
- Onsite regasification and other important milestones in the market.
- Examining how industry, small power plants and transport can anchor small schemes.
- To what extent will LNG displace diesel and HFO?