- Akinwole Omoboriowo II, Chief Executive Officer, Genesis Energy Group
- Cephas Galley, Director of Legal Services, Electricity Company of Ghana
- Oti Ikomi, Chief Executive Officer, Proton Energy
- Olusola Lawson, Regional Director, West Africa, African Infrastructure Investment Managers (AIIM)
- Tiago Almeida, Senior Transactor – Investment Banking, Infrastructure Finance, Rand Merchant Bank
The AIX: Gas agenda has been expanded with the addition of separate regionally-focused streams on the afternoon of day one, including a session dedicated to Central Africa and a session on gas sector developments in Mozambique and Tanzania. The agenda also includes a focus on gas-to-power investment, structuring LNG to power projects and strategies and partnerships for financing projects along the value chain.
AIX: Gas ends with AfricaHardball, a private forum for a frank roundtable discussion of critical political issues, that brings expert analysts together with government and industry operators to answer some very specific questions, referring to the problems all too often found in implementing projects.
Other participants at AIX: Gas include representatives from:
Aldwych International • Aminex • Bowleven • BWSC • Engie • Fortesa International • Gazprom • GE • Genesis Energy Group • Harith General Partners • Kulczyk Investments • MAN Diesel & Turbo • Milbank • Nigeria LNG • New Age • Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission • OM Capital Partners • Ophir Energy • Overseas Private Investment Corporation • Powergas Africa • Sasol • Siemens • SLR Consulting • Société Générale • Standard Bank • Victoria Oil & Gas • Vitol • Webber Wentzel