AIX: Gas – updated agenda published
An updated agenda has been published for the fourth annual Africa Investment Exchange: Gas meeting, which will be held at RSA House, London on 11-12 April 2018.
Held under the Chatham House Rule, the meeting brings upstream players together with senior officials, power sector and downstream developers and investors to help develop and strengthen partnerships along the African gas value chain.
Agenda highlights include:
- Regional gas focus on West Africa (with a focus on Senegal, Nigeria and Ghana), Central Africa (Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea) and East and Southern Africa (Tanzania and Mozambique).
- Financing along the value chain – financing GTP, LNG and upstream projects, lessons from recently successful FID decisions and the potential for stronger partnerships and co-operation along the value chain.
- Gas-to-power investment strategies – meeting the continent’s fast-rising demand for GTP.
- Gas to market – Project stakeholders from Equatorial Guinea, Mozambique, Senegal, Nigeria and Ghana discuss the challenges of developing an indigenous gas industry that serves both African and international markets.
- Africa Gas Outlook – highlighting key trends, with expert analysis and data from African Energy Live Data.
- The potential for working with ‘new’ investor classes – From the European Commission and African Development Bank to upstream operators, gas industry investors are looking to tap into new sources of private capital to finance the take-off African energy industries need.
- AfricaHardball – Political issues that weigh on Africa’s gas industries.
- Building an LNG value chain – focusing on, the prospects and competitiveness of African LNG amid growing global supply availability, FLNG, FSRU, onshore projects and the complexity of the LNG to power value chain.
Please note there is a 25% discount which runs until 22 December.
Price payable: £1,275 plus VAT (full price £1,700 plus VAT)