Confirmed panellists at AIX: Gas examining Nigeria’s gas developments and domestic power generation include:
- Dafe Akpeneye, Commissioner, Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Sam Aiboni, Legal Advisor, Gas Aggregation Company Nigeria
- Chiedu Ugbo, Managing Director, Niger Delta Power Holding Company
- Audrey Joe-Ezigbo, Co-founder and Executive Director, Falcon Corporation
- Ezekiel Adesina, Executive Secretary, Africa Energy Study Group
- Babayo Shehu, Executive Director (Finance and Administration), Niger Delta Power Holding Company
The Africa Investment Exchange (AIX) Gas meeting (London, 11-12 April) responds to new opportunties to commercialise gas resources shaped by new discoveries and technology, innovative financing structures and the continent’s significant power demand.