GreenMax Capital Advisors are partners at AIX Nairobi
The following utility executives, regulators and investors have also confirmed their participation:
- Ziria Tibalwa Waako, Chief Executive Officer, Electricity Regulatory Authority, Uganda
- Caroline Kimathi, Acting Renewable Energy Director, Energy Regulatory Commission, Kenya
- Patrick Mawala, Manager, Energy Purchase & Regulatory Affairs, Kenya Power and Lighting Company
- Elizabeth Njenga, Capital Planning & Strategy Manager, Kenya Electricity Generating Company
- Cliff Aron, Principal, GreenMax Capital Advisors
- Luka Buljan, Managing Director, Berkeley Energy
- Andrew Githaiga, Senior Investment Manager, SunFunder
- Kevin Kariuki, Head of Infrastructure, Industrial Promotion Services
- John Kimotho, Investment Manager, African Infrastructure Investment Managers (AIIM)
- John Lentaigne, Chief Underwriting Officer, African Trade Insurance Agency
- Anthony Mburu, East Africa Powerpack Business Development, Tesla
- Simbarashe Mhuriro, Founder and Managing Director, Oxygen Africa
- Brian O’Hanlon, Director of Business Development, Overseas Private Investment Corporation
- Ameet Shah, Chairman & Director, Astonfield Solar
- Sam Slaughter, Chief Executive Office, PowerGen Renewable Energy
- Christian Wright, Head of Development for East Africa, Globeleq
The AIX Nairobi executive briefing is co-produced by African Energy, a trusted provider of consultancy, data and news services which recently celebrated its 20th anniversary.
Held under the Chatham House Rule, limited to 90 senior executives and structured around panel-led sessions, AIX: Nairobi offers a rare opportunity for an in-depth discussion on the issues and challenges facing clean energy projects in East and Southern Africa.
There is a 20% early bird discount which runs until 5 June.
Price payable: £800 plus Kenyan VAT (full price £1,000 plus Kenyan VAT)