We are delighted to announce that Senior Energy Specialist at DNV GL, Gabriel Kroes will kick-off the storage discussion at next month’s AIX Nairobi meeting and focus on where storage is heading in the next 20 years.
Other panellists in the Storage snapshot at this year’s Africa Investment Exchange (AIX) Nairobi power and renewables meeting on 1-3 October 2019 include:
- Giuseppe Artizzu, Executive Director, Global Strategy, ENGIE EPS
- Chalker Kansteiner, Founder, GridX Africa
- Guluma Megersa, Business Development Manager, SMA Sunbelt Energy
Suggested topics listed in the agenda include:
- How will storage change the African energy landscape.
- Understanding the technologies, cost and application.
- How to structure a PPA for a storage project.
AIX: Nairobi is structured around panel-led sessions and held under the Chatham House Rule to facilitate an open discussion of East Africa’s diverse and dynamic energy sector.
Registrations may be made online or by contacting Lauren Andrews.