We are also pleased to announce that the Africa Infrastructure Development Association (AfIDA) will be holding a separately bookable pre-AIX workshop, Understanding Power Purchase Agreements, at RSA House on 12 November.
The workshop will be held the day before the start of the sixth annual Africa Investment Exchange: Power & Renewables meeting, also at RSA House, on 13-14 November.
The morning-long workshop will be led by
- Oliver Andrews, Executive Director and CIO, AFC
- Vuyo Ntoi, Investment Director, Southern and Central Africa, AIIM
- Ragnar Gerig, Director Energy, Africa & Asia, DEG
- Martin Kavanagh, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Joanne Elson, Senior Associate, Herbert Smith Freehills
Please contact Precious Nkandu, AfIDA, for how to take part in the workshop.
(The workshop is free for registered AfIDA members).