A high-level panel in the opening session at the AIX: Power & Renewables meeting including government officials and senior industry players will discuss the main issues facing policy-makers in the energy sector and some of the big issues confronting the industry. Confirmed panellists:
- Wisdom Ahiataku-Togobo, Director of Renewable and Alternative Energy, Ministry of Power, Ghana
- Tas Anvaripour, CEO, Themis Energy
- Eric Mwangi, Economic Advisor to the Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Energy, Kenya
- Hizkyas Dufera, Senior Advisor to the Minister, Ministry of Water Irrigation and Energy, Ethiopia
- Sosten Ziuku, Director of Renewable Energy, Ministry of Energy & Power Development, Zimbabwe
AIX: Power & Renewables (London on 13-14 November 2019) is structured around panel-led sessions and held under the Chatham House Rule to facilitate an open discussion on the continent’s diverse and dynamic energy sector.
Registrations may be made online or by contacting Lauren Andrews.