A high-level panel in the opening session at the AIX: Power & Renewables meeting including government officials and senior industry players will discuss the main issues facing policy-makers in the energy sector and some of the big issues confronting the industry. Confirmed panellists:
- Wisdom Ahiataku-Togobo, Director of Renewable and Alternative Energy, Ministry of Power, Ghana
- Tas Anvaripour, CEO, Themis Energy
- Eric Mwangi, Economic Advisor to the Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Energy, Kenya
- Hizkyas Dufera, Senior Advisor to the Minister, Ministry of Water Irrigation and Energy, Ethiopia
- Sosten Ziuku, Director of Renewable Energy, Ministry of Energy & Power Development, Zimbabwe
AIX: Power & Renewables (London on 13-14 November 2019) is structured around panel-led sessions and held under the Chatham House Rule to facilitate an open discussion on the continent’s diverse and dynamic energy sector.