The one-day AIX: Grid & Storage meeting at RSA House on 11 September will focus on key issues facing Africa’s power network and examine the growth and impact of energy storage on the African electricity supply and other industries.
Recently confirmed panellists attending the AIX: Grid & Storage include:
- Giuseppe Artizzu, Executive Director, Global Strategy, Engie Eps
- Gabriel de Lastours, Associate Director, Energy EMEA, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Samson Ondiek, Manager, Business Strategy, Kenya Power and Lighting Company (KPLC)
- Evan Rice, Business Development, Tesla
- Kenneth Thompson, Board Member, GRIDCo
View the latest panellists and programme at https://bit.ly/3aQzClR