Multiconsult is a global advisory and engineering consultancy, and a world-leading service provider to the renewable energy sector. We have successfully implemented hydro, wind, bio, solar, T&D, and electrification projects all over Africa. Multiconsult has a strong track-record of providing a complete range of technical, E&S, regulatory and program implementation services.
Ryan Anderson, Head of Section Renewable Energy Advisory Services at Multiconsult will be sharing his insights on a recent report: “What role can Africa’s reservoir hydropower play in enabling variable renewables: The case of 900 MW of solar in Zambia.” at the AIX Power & Renewables meeting on 22 September.
The presentation dovetails with the rest of the programme on 22 September which will examine grid and storage issues in Africa today.
The online AIX: Power & Renewables meetings will feature:
- INTERACTIVE PANELS – Ask questions and share ideas with the AIX community during interactive panels with live chat and polling.
- CHATHAM HOUSE RULE – The meeting will continue to be held under the Chatham House Rule to allow for more open, but still useable, discussion.
- SATELLITE SESSIONS – Take advantage of roundtable discussions, interviews, exhibition and social events.
- CHAT & NETWORK – Our digital platform makes it easy for the AIX community to chat to one another, catch up with old friends with 1-to-1 video calls and connect with the contacts you want to meet.
- UNIQUE CONTENT – Access material including survey results, event summaries and African Energy Live Dataanalysis.
- LIVE OR ON-DEMAND – Watch everything live or pick the time that suits you. Every panel session is recorded so you can catch up later.