The theme for the AIX: Online meeting on 19 January is Tackling sovereign debt issues: understanding a volatile situation for power and other infrastructure.
Topics listed in the programme:
- Is Africa really facing a new debt crisis?
- Are institutions and traditional business models still fit for purpose
- How do Chinese loans compare with other lenders
- Prospects for evolving existing structures or creating a new generation of debt relief packages
Panellists joining the live panel discussion:
- Vincent Launay Senior Infrastructure Finance Specialist, World Bank’s Guarantees
- Gadi Ndahumba, Head of Power Sector, African Legal Support Facility
- Jonathan Berman, Managing Director, Autonomi Capital
- Marc Howard, Researcher, African Energy
- Patrick Smith, Editor, Africa Confidential and other panellists for this live discussion
Book online at: https://africa-investment-exchange.com/register-aix-online/