April’s AIX: Online meeting (at 12h00 BST, 20 April) will focus on latest power generation and other energy and policy trends in the West/Central African francophone countries.
- key opportunities and constraints in Senegal’s power sector, and challenges facing prospective solar developers entering the market;
- the image and reality of investing in Côte d’Ivoire’s private power sector;
- overview of Guinea’s electricity supply industry;
- gas-fired growth in Côte d’Ivoire, Cameroon and Senegal;
- project potential in the ‘water towers’, from Guinea to DRC;
- key policy themes for operators in the two franc zones;
- security and strategic issues;
- global approaches to tackling the lack of access across the region.
Recently confirmed panellists include:
- Julian Horn, Independent Consultant
- Paul Melly, Consulting Fellow, Africa Programme, Chatham House
- Tarik Sfendla, Market Develop-ment Manager, Africa, Wärtsilä
- Jonathan Shaw, Chief Executive Officer, Nuru
Book online at: https://africa-investment-exchange.com/register-aix-online/