The AIX Online meeting at 12h00 WAT / BST on 13 July 2021 will take the temperature of Nigeria’s gas, power, renewables, C&I and off-grid industries, analysing project opportunities and the current policy environment.
Ajay Ubhi, Researcher at African Energy will kick-off the meeting by sharing key findings from the recently published Nigeria report.
Chair: Olusola Lawson, Co-Managing Director, AIIM
- Policy and regulatory reforms in gas and power
- Prospects of harnessing domestic gas resources for GTP, CNG and LPG.
- Building a private sector infrastructure: are there opportunities in taking over old state assets or is better to start afresh?
- Update on private power projects and key issues facing them
- C&I and other distributed potential
- Stimulating domestic capital into infrastructure developments and improving access to Nigerian finance.
- Alex Okoh, Director General, Bureau of Public Enterprises
- ‘Gbite Adeniji, Partner, Advisory Legal Consultants
- Dafe Akpeneye, Commissioner, NERC
- Yusuf Ali, Energy Advisor, Nigeria, Power Africa Senior Advisors Group Programme, Tony Blair Institute
- Longe Alonge, Business Development Director, Globeleq
- Wale Yusuff, Managing Director, Wärtsilä Nigeria
View upcoming AIX Online meetings at: https://africa-investment-exchange.com/events/aix-online-2021