JinkoSolar and Multiconsult are sponsoring the AIX: Online meeting on 21 September 2021, which will examine the growing number of storage schemes across the continent and look at who is financing these projects.
Presentation: Understanding the technologies, costs and applications
Titus Koech, Technical Service Manager – SSA, JinkoSolar
Live panel discussion: Financing battery storage
- What are the conditions, restrictions and main concerns for investors?
- Understanding the technologies, costs and applications
- What are the models currently being deployed on the continent? Are they best suited to the needs of African grids and investors?
- How sustainable are battery value chains and how promising is local content in the sector?
Confirmed panellists include:
- Gabriele Buccini, General Manager, Business Development Energy Storage, Wärtsilä
- Titus Koech, Technical Service Manager – SSA, JinkoSolar
- Mikhail Nikomarov, Chief Executive Officer, Bushveld Energy
- Jules Smeets, Principal Consultant and Team Lead Energy Storage (ME & Africa), DNV
- Adam Terry, Technical Director, Harmattan Renewables
View upcoming AIX Online meetings at: https://africa-investment-exchange.com/events/aix-online-2021