Africa Investment Exchange (AIX) Energy in Transition meeting at RSA House, London, 27-28 April
Key themes in the ‘Mobilising finance in an age of transition’ panel discussion chaired by Jon Marks Chairman, CbI and Head of Consultancy, African Energy
- Public and private sector strategies for financing upstream development, baseload and other sustainable projects that bridge the transition.
- Who is financing hydrogen and other new green technology in Africa? What are their conditions, restrictions and main concerns?
- How long will development finance be available for gas infrastructure developments, including LNG projects and GTP schemes?
- Will local finance, Chinese loans and other sources of funding replace shrinking support from international lenders and DFIs in gas projects?
- Kwaku Boakye-Adjei, Commercial Consultant, Tema LNG Terminal Company
- Ignacio de Calonje, Chief Investment Officer & Sustainable Finance Lead, IFC
- Lucy Chege, Head – Energy, Environment & ICT, Development Bank of Southern Africa
- Paul Eardley-Taylor, Oil & Gas, Southern Africa, Standard Bank
- Mitesh Pema, Executive Director and Fund Principal, Mahlako Financial Services
View the two-day AIX: Energy in Transition programme and more details on this meeting at RSA House on 27-28 April at: