The following panellists will be focusing on de-risking early stage power projects and grid-connected renewable energy IPPs at the Africa Investment Exchange (AIX) Power & Renewables – London – 16 to 17 November 2022:
- Obbie Banda – Underwriter, African Trade Insurance Agency
- Darrell Boyd – Global Head of Geothermal, Parhelion
- Conal Duffy – Practice Leader – Political Risk, Alliant Insurance Services
- Joanne Elson – Senior Associate, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Paul Kunert – Managing Director, Havergate Infrastructure Partners
- Kim Pedersen – Director, Investments, A.P. Møller Capital
View the two-day AIX: Power & Renewables programme for more details on this session and the meeting at RSA House.