How are governments, DFIs and private investors adapting to the Paris agreement?
The following panellists will be focusing on the support available for the power sector in the transition era at the Africa Investment Exchange (AIX) Power & Renewables – London – 16 to 17 November 2022:
- Ingar Flatlandsmo – Principal Energy Economist, Multiconsult
- Jonathan Hoffman – Chief Development Officer, Globeleq
- Ademola Ogunbanjo – Executive Vice President, Oando Clean Energy
- Wale Shonibare – Director – Energy Financial Solutions, Policy and Regulation, AfDB (online)
- Susan Smith – Chief of Staff, Power Africa
- Gilles Vaes – Chief Executive Officer, InfraCo Africa
View the two-day AIX: Power & Renewables programme for more details on this session and the meeting at RSA House.