The following panellists will be participating in the “Getting power to the people” session at the Africa Investment Exchange (AIX) Power & Renewables – London – 16 to 17 November 2022:
- Adel Baba-Aissa – Investment Director, Meridiam (online)
- Simon Hodson – Chief Executive Officer, Gridworks
- Farid Mohamed – Chief Transactions Advisor, Southern Africa Power Pool
- Pinehas Mutota – General Manager, Economic Regulation, Electricity Control Board, Namibia
- Samson Ondiek – Business Planning Manager, Kenya Power & Lighting Company
The session will be examining key institutional themes for grid operations in Africa today, including private distribution and transmission concessions.
View the two-day AIX: Power & Renewables programme for more details on this session and the meeting at RSA House.