Jon Marks, Founder at African Energy will chair “The state of the industry” – the opening session at the Africa Investment Exchange (AIX) Power & Renewables 2022 meeting.
Ajay Ubhi, Head of Data at African Energy kicks off the discussion with an overview of renewable energy capacity and trends.
Panellists examining the big issues confronting Africa’s power industry.:
- Kweku Awotwi – Board Chairman, United Bank for Africa
- Richard Charlton – Investment Director, Infrastructure Equity, British International Investment
- Dan Croft – Regional Upstream Manager, Infrastructure, Africa, IFC
- Cheikh Niane – Deputy Minister, Ministry of Petroleum & Energy, Senegal (online)
- Akinwole Omoboriowo II – Chairman, Genesis Energy
- Ziria Tibalwa Waako – Chief Executive Officer, Electricity Regulatory Authority, Uganda
View the two-day AIX: Power & Renewables programme for more details on this session and the meeting at RSA House.