Confirmed panellists in the “Global gas and LNG markets and consequences for African energy markets” session at Africa Investment Exchange: Energy in Transition meeting at RSA House on 17-18 April 2023:
- Ezekiel Adesina – Executive Secretary, Africa Energy Study Group
- Steve Brann – Head of LNG Origination, Vitol
- Paul Eardley-Taylor – Oil & Gas, Southern Africa, Standard Bank
- Steve Husbands – Head of Commercial, Oil & Gas Advisory at SLR
- Okechukwu Mba – Managing Director at ANOH Gas Processing Company
- Duncan Wallace – Technical Director, Chariot Energy
View page 7 of the programme to find out more.
The meeting will as usual be held under the Chatham House Rule to ensure the freest possible discussion.