*Save the date*
Join us at the 10th annual African Investment Exchange (AIX) Power & Renewables meeting on 1-2 November 2023.
About the meeting:
- We are focused on producing meetings that establish an enduring dialogue for energy industry professionals, with the aim of stimulating business engagement and long-term partnerships.
- The established AIX format has been running since 2014, and is known for its robust debate and knowledge-led approach.
- Panel discussions under the Chatham House Rule address key market opportunities and examine how to break down barriers to investment.
- It is held at the Royal Society of Arts (RSA House) in London, which provides a relaxed setting to network and arrange meetings.
- AIX is organised by African Energy, a consultancy that has been involved at the heart of the debate surrounding the development of the energy sector in Africa for more than 20 years.