The 2023 AIX Energy in Transition meeting includes 6 roundtables hosted by the following industry experts:
- Patrick Smith, Editor, Africa Confidential will be focusing on organised crime’s impact on energy security
- Mike Peo, Head: Infrastructure, Energy & Telecommunication at Nedbank will be hosting a green hydrogen finance discussion
- Duncan Wallace, Technical Director at Chariot Energy will share his insights on Morocco’s gas market
- Kevin Dale will be looking at lessons learnt from early stage CCUS projects
- Charlotte Kirk, Green Ammonia Expert at Fortescue Future Industries will be discussing strategies to increase domestic fertiliser production
- Mark Gammons, Head of Business Development, Tanzania at Globeleq will be providing a snapshot of Tanzania’s power market
View the programme to find out more.
Produced by African Energy and held under the Chatham House Rule, the AIX meeting is known for its knowledge-led approach and unusually robust debate.
Book your place at the meeting. Contact Lauren Slater for more details. Tel +44(0)1424 721667.