The AIX Dinner on 31 October brings the AIX community together at the Balthazar restaurant ahead of our 10th annual Africa Investment Exchange Power & Renewables meeting on 1-2 November 2023.
Join us for an evening of informal dining and frank exchanges in this amicable setting in London’s Covent Garden.
No talks, no agenda, just a chance to catch up with your favourite developers and investors in the electricity supply industry – and meet a few new faces.
Tickets for the pre-event dinner are only on sale to delegates attending the AIX: Power & Renewables meeting on 1-2 November. Book your place.
Contact Lauren Slater for more details. Tel +44(0)1424 721667
About the Balthazar restaurant
An elegant evocation of a traditional French brasserie, with an authentic Parisian feel, Balthazar offers informal dining from its home in Covent Garden’s historic Flower Cellars building. Classic cuisine, impressive wine and an irresistible bonhomie combine to make every meal at Balthazar an occasion.
About the Africa Investment Exchange (AIX)
- We are focused on producing meetings that establish an enduring dialogue for energy industry professionals, with the aim of stimulating business engagement, deal-making and long-term partnerships.
- The established AIX format has been running for 9 years, and is known for its robust debate and knowledge-led approach.
- Panel discussions under the Chatham House Rule address key market opportunities and examine how to break down barriers to investment.
- It is held at the Royal Society of Arts (RSA House) in London, which provides a relaxed setting to network and arrange meetings.
- AIX is organised by African Energy, a consultancy that has been involved at the heart of the debate surrounding the development of the energy sector in Africa for more than 20 years.
View more details on the 10th Africa Investment Exchange (AIX) Power & Renewables meeting at RSA House on 1-2 November 2023.