We are pleased to include an afternoon of roundtables discussions at this year’s AIX Power & Renewables meeting.
Led by experts, the Matching finance and projects roundtables will take place on 2 November and focus on the funding and financing available for a wide range of projects and businesses including grid connected solar, wind and hydro projects, gas projects, and C&I and off-grid programmes including mini-grids, PUE and SHS. View more details in the agenda.
Places at the roundtables are only on sale to delegates attending the AIX: Power & Renewables meeting on 1-2 November.
About the Africa Investment Exchange (AIX)
- We are focused on producing meetings that establish an enduring dialogue for energy industry professionals, with the aim of stimulating business engagement, deal-making and long-term partnerships.
- The established AIX format has been running for 9 years, and is known for its robust debate and knowledge-led approach.
- Panel discussions under the Chatham House Rule address key market opportunities and examine how to break down barriers to investment.
- It is held at the Royal Society of Arts (RSA House) in London, which provides a relaxed setting to network and arrange meetings.
- AIX is organised by African Energy, a consultancy that has been involved at the heart of the debate surrounding the development of the energy sector in Africa for more than 20 years.
View more details on the 10th Africa Investment Exchange (AIX) Power & Renewables meeting at RSA House on 1-2 November 2023.