Africa Investment Exchange: Transport and Logistics
Mobilising public and private capital for transport, infrastructure and logistics
28 to 29 September 2015, RSA House
AIX: Transport and Logistics brought together private and public sector investors and operators to discuss opportunities and strategies for infrastructure partnerships that will help unlock wider economic development.
Proceedings were held under the Chatham House Rule and structured round a series of interactive panel-led sessions to facilitate dialogue.
- Develop partnerships between public and private sector operators and investors.
- Meet African transport sector officials, operators, regulators, entrepreneurs to gain first-hand insights.
- Explore innovative financial structures, commercial returns, entry and exit strategies.
- Gain insights into a range of official funding mechanisms.
- Measure the wider impact of investments on social and economic development.
- Analyse key corridors and other integrated projects across the continent.
AIX: Transport and Logistics followed on from two very successful AIX: Energy and AIX: Gas meetings held in London; and provided a trusted environment for investors, developers, service providers and other stakeholders to build contact networks, and create opportunities for future business across Africa.