Africa Investment Exchange: Transport and Logistics
Mobilising public and private capital for transport, infrastructure and logistics
28 to 29 September 2015, RSA House
AIX: Transport and Logistics brought together private and public sector investors and operators to discuss opportunities and strategies for infrastructure partnerships that will help unlock wider economic development.
View the AIX: Transport and Logistics 2015 agenda
Proceedings were held under the Chatham House Rule and structured round a series of interactive panel-led sessions to facilitate dialogue.
- Develop partnerships between public and private sector operators and investors.
- Meet African transport sector officials, operators, regulators, entrepreneurs to gain first-hand insights.
- Explore innovative financial structures, commercial returns, entry and exit strategies.
- Gain insights into a range of official funding mechanisms.
- Measure the wider impact of investments on social and economic development.
- Analyse key corridors and other integrated projects across the continent.
AIX: Transport and Logistics followed on from two very successful AIX: Energy and AIX: Gas meetings held in London; and provided a trusted environment for investors, developers, service providers and other stakeholders to build contact networks, and create opportunities for future business across Africa.