The IPP Drivers session at AIX Nairobi will invite power developers to give a status update on their projects and key issues facing them as a starting point for the discussion on 3 October.
The is chaired by Khilna Dodhia, Chief Executive Officer, Kenergy Renewables
- Mark Dimmer, Infrastructure Africa, IFC
- Roxana Ignat, Investment Officer, FMO
- John Lentaigne, Acting Chief Executive Officer, African Trade Insurance Agency
- Amyn Mussa, Partner, ALN Kenya | Anjarwalla & Khanna
- Wilfred van den Bos, Head of Investments, responsAbility Renewable Energy Holding (rAREH)
- Nikhath Zigmund, Business Development Director, BioTherm
AIX: Nairobi is structured around panel-led sessions and held under the Chatham House Rule to facilitate an open discussion of East Africa’s diverse and dynamic energy sector.