The AIX: Gas 2019 Update will be held at RSA House on 14 November, during the annual Africa Investment Exchange (AIX) Power & Renewables meeting.
The half-day briefing will provide an update on the progress of major gas, LNG and gas-to-power (GTP) projects across the continent and looks at the prospects for small-scale LNG in Africa.
- Ezekiel Adesina, Executive Secretary, Africa Energy Study Group
- Ignacio de Calonje, Chief Investment Officer, Global Energy & Mining, IFC
- Roland Fisher, Chief Executive Officer, Gasfin Development
- Mark Gammons, Head of Business Development Tanzania, Globeleq
- Christophe Malet, Senior Vice President Upstream and Midstream LNG, Hanas LNG
- Judith Pryor, Member, Board of Directors, Export-Import Bank of the US
- Pierre Raillard, Head of Business Development, Orca Exploration
- JP Sweny, Counsel, Latham & Watkins
AIX: Power & Renewables (London on 13-14 November 2019) is structured around panel-led sessions and held under the Chatham House Rule to facilitate an open discussion on the continent’s diverse and dynamic energy sector.
The ticket price for the AIX: Gas 2019 Update is £450 plus VAT. Registration includes a shared coffee break and networking lunch with the AIX: Power & Renewables delegates.
Register online for the AIX: Gas 2019 Update or or by contacting Lauren Andrews.