Recently confirmed panellists joining our free gas focused webinar at 13h00 GMT+1 on 23 June include:
- Eddy Van Den Broeke, Chairman, Greenville LNG
- Yemisi Awonuga, Partner, Templars
- Paul Eardley-Taylor, Oil & Gas, Southern Africa, Standard Bank
- Olusola Lawson, Investment Director: Head of West Africa, AIIM
- Chris Levell, Managing Consultant, Gas Strategies
- François Vuylsteke, Senior Business Development Manager, Wärtsilä Development & Financial Services
Chaired by CbI’s chairman Jon Marks the programme will focus on the impact of Covid-19 on Africa’s regional and domestic gas markets and discuss what it means for export led projects.
Information including registration details are on the event page.
This informed discussion on 23 June sets the scene for our sixth AIX: Gas meeting on 15-17 September 2020.
Contact Lauren Andrews for more details E: [email protected] T: +44(0)1424 721667