Africa Investment Exchange: Gas Update Webinar
DEVELOPING PARTNERSHIPS ALONG THE GAS VALUE CHAIN
13h00-15h00 GMT+1, 23 June 2020
The third AIX Webinar provided an update on Africa’s gas market ahead of the sixth AIX: Gas meeting in September. Purchase access to past AIX Webinars.
13h00 to 14h30
Chair: Jon Marks, Chairman, Cross-border Information
Post Covid-19 – where is the gas market heading?
- Will export led projects still be the main route to market?
- Will inter African regional and domestic markets with gas-fired power open new economical avenues?
- What role can gas play to drive economic recovery in the continent?
- Yemisi Awonuga, Partner, Templars
- Eddy Van Den Broeke, Chairman, Greenville LNG
- Paul Eardley-Taylor, Oil & Gas, Southern Africa, Standard Bank
- Olusola Lawson, Investment Director: Head of West Africa, AIIM
- Chris Levell, Managing Consultant, Gas Strategies
- François Vuylsteke, Senior Business Development Manager, Wärtsilä Development & Financial Services
14h30 to 15h30 Online networking session
Established in 2013, the Africa Investment Exchanges (AIX) have become one of the meeting places of choice for Africa’s energy sector stakeholders.
We have taken the AIX meetings online during the Covid-19 disruption. The webinars will continue to be held under the Chatham House Rule and structured round panel led discussions to facilitate open discussion.