The following panellists will be focusing on the growing interest in commercial and industrial (C&I) power solutions at the Africa Investment Exchange (AIX) Power & Renewables – London – 16 to 17 November 2022:
- Damilola Agbaje – Investment Director, African Infrastructure Investment Managers
- William Barry – Managing Director, ARCH Emerging Markets Partners
- Mathilde Girard – Investment Manager, Energy Access & Efficiency, BII
- Chanda Nxumalo – Director, Harmattan Renewables
- Christian Wright – Partner, Blue International
- Consolidation or fragmentation? Is there room for everyone in C&I? Is an M&A wave overdue?
- What do new third party access regimes mean for traditional utility-scale players?
- Beating the grid – how resilient will C&I models prove if grid performance improves?
- The role of climate: Is climate, price, or energy security driving C&I, or are all three drivers required?
View the two-day AIX: Power & Renewables programme for more details on this session and the meeting at RSA House.