Panellists examining new-look business models and PPAs in the “Opening up the market” session at the Africa Investment Exchange (AIX) Power & Renewables meeting on 16-17 November 2022 include:
- Dafe Akpeneye – Commissioner, Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Julian Horn – Managing Director, Renewables, Savannah Energy
- Farid Mohamed – Chief Transactions Advisor, Southern Africa Power Pool
- Cathy Oxby – Chief Commercial Officer, GreenCo
- Rinus Strydom – Managing Director, Emesco
View the two-day AIX: Power & Renewables programme for more details on this session and the meeting at RSA House.