Panellists in the “West Africa C&I gas and renewables” session at AIX Energy in Transition 2023:
Yemisi Awonuga, Partner, Templars
Joseph Ezigbo, Managing Director, Falcon Corporation
Gbenga Hassan, Managing Director, Àrgentil Capital
Olivier Leruste, Managing Partner, Echosys Advisory
Alessandro Nanotti, Global Head of LNG, Vivo Energy
Prince Ojeabulu, Chief Executive Officer, Rensource Energy
Chaired by Sadio Wade, Principal, Energy Infrastructure at Actis, the session will examine businesses which mix hybrid solar PV, battery storage as well as gas-fired gensets, using LNG, CNG and LPG to meet domestic energy requirements especially for C&I clients.
View the programme to find out more.
The meeting will as usual be held under the Chatham House Rule to ensure the freest possible discussion.
About the African Investment Exchange (AIX) meetings
- We are focused on producing meetings that establish an enduring dialogue for energy industry professionals, with the aim of stimulating business engagement, deal-making and long-term partnerships.
- The established AIX format has been running for 9 years, and is known for its robust debate and knowledge-led approach.
- Panel discussions under the Chatham House Rule address key market opportunities and examine how to break down barriers to investment.
- It is held at the Royal Society of Arts (RSA House) in London, which provides a relaxed setting to network and arrange meetings.
- AIX is organised by African Energy, a consultancy that has been involved at the heart of the debate surrounding the development of the energy sector in Africa for more than 20 years.