Africa Investment Exchange: Power & Renewables
ENABLING POWER PROJECT DEVELOPMENT IN AFRICA
17-18 November, RSA House, London and online
Now in its eighth year, AIX: Power & Renewables returns to London – alongside on-screen participants around the world – to discuss the big issues confronting the industry and its financiers.
Confronting the challenging environment for international travel, we have put together a hybrid programme of panel-led discussions and roundtables, with key stakeholders joining in-person and via a big screen in RSA House’s historic Great Room.
More than 50 panellists have already confirmed
See them all by downloading the latest AIX Power & Renewables agenda.
The meeting is sponsored by Actis, Alliant, Bracewell, DEG, Denham Capital, Energy Exemplar, Globeleq, Multiconsult and Wartsila and co-produced by African Energy.
- A trusted forum for open, honest and frank debate – Over the past eight years, AIX meetings have forged a reputation for the quality of their discussions. All sessions are held under the Chatham House Rule as either panel-led discussions or roundtables that are exclusively for industry stakeholders – no external media bodies are invited.
- A unique hybrid programme designed to reach stakeholders across Africa – We are passionate about Africa and ensuring that African voices are heard. African based SMEs, utilities, regulators and public sector officials may attend for free (online or in person)
- Connect with fellow delegates in person and online – all participants have access to our online meeting hub and our team will work hard to connect you to fellow delegates before, during and after the meeting.
- Network in a relaxed environment – Making the most of RSA House’s excellent range of breakout spaces, our programme has been designed to give you space to network, meet and reconnect (online or in person) with the contacts essential to your business.
- Access to exclusive power data and analysis – Through African Energy Live Data, we maintain the most comprehensive database of African power generation projects – more than 6,700 and counting. Our analysts will provide you with exclusive data insights to illustrate the story of the African power sector in 2021 and its future direction.
Whether you are attending in person or online, AIX: Power & Renewables tickets include access to our hybrid AIX: Gas update sessions and Off-grid Investment Exchange discussions.
There is a 10% discount on tickets for delegates attending in person that runs until 9 November.
African based SMEs, utilities, regulators and public sector officials may attend for free.
Are you an AIX Member?
AIX member benefits include a 50% discount on the full ticket price
Contact Lauren Slater for assitance. Tel +44(0)1424 721667.