The “DFI strategies” panel discussion (at the AIX Energy in Transition meeting) offers a frank discussion on the role of DFIs in promoting post-carbon projects and their impact on Africa’s energy transition.
- How are development finance institutions supporting a just transition?
- What public and private climate finance is available for low-carbon projects?
- Richard Charlton, Investment Director, Infrastructure Equity, British International Investment
- Erica Ehst, Managing Director, Structured Finance, U.S. International Development Finance Corporation
- Tarik Hamane, Executive Director and Advisor to the Chairman, Masen
- Michael Mills, Private Finance Adviser, International Climate Finance, UK Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Charles Nyirahuku, Chief Gas Regulatory Officer, African Development Bank
View the two-day AIX: Energy in Transition programme and more details on this meeting at RSA House on 27-28 April at: https://africa-investment-exchange.com/events/aix-energy-in-transition-2022