28 June 2022, 12:00 to 1:00pm BST (GMT+1)
An AIX membership roundtable focused on the opportunities and obstacles in developing Nigeria’s natural gas resources and meeting the government’s net-zero target.
- What is the relevance and impact of Petroleum Industry Bill on gas and power industries?
- Major export expansion plans and new investments in the domestic market.
The meeting will be chaired by Jon Marks, Founder, African Energy and feature contributions from:
- Ezekiel Adesina, Executive Secretary, Africa Energy Study Group
- Oti Ikomi, Chief Executive Officer, Proton Energy
- Audrey Joe-Ezigbo, Deputy Managing Director, Falcon Corporation
- Okechukwu Mba, Managing Director, Anoh Gas Processing Company
- Yusuff Wale Raphael, Managing Director, Wärtsilä Marine & Power Services Nigeria